- —— Water and water environment testing
- —— Atmosphere and exhaust gas testing
- —— Soil testing
- —— Indoor air acceptance testing
- —— Noise testing
- —— Monitoring of environmental impact testing
- —— Oil station, oil and gas testing
- —— Oil smoke testing
- —— All kinds of systems and customers testing
- —— Clean production, environmental inspection testing
- —— Safety testing of food agricultural products
In order to prevent the pollution damage to the ecological environment caused by the construction project and the industrial production process, the national implementation of the environmental impact assessment system for construction projects, industrial grade waste gas. Through environmental impact assessment, pollution and environmental impact of construction projects and industrial production are evaluated, the purpose is to minimize the impact of the ecological environment to a minimum. Environmental monitoring can provide the essential basic data for environmental impact assessment, and it is a very important step to carry out environmental impact assessment.
Production waste gas
Industrial production waste gas is an important source of atmospheric pollutants. A large amount of industrial waste gas discharged into the atmosphere, is bound to cause a decline in the quality of atmospheric environment, to bring serious harm to human health, causing huge losses to the national economy. Enter the body through the respiratory tract and skin harmful substances in industrial waste gas, breathing, blood, liver and other organ systems and can give people cause temporary and permanent lesions, especially benzopyrenes PAHs can cause the body directly to attach great importance to human cancer.
Industrial waste gas, including organic and inorganic waste gas. Organic waste gas includes various hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, acids and amines; inorganic gases including sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, carbon oxides, halogen compounds and etc.. Industrial waste gas according to its exhaust air volume, temperature, concentration and its chemical physical properties of its governance methods are not the same.
Test items: SO2, NO2, HCL, heavy metal CO, ammonia, formaldehyde, ozone, TSP, PM10, TVOC, benzene, toluene, xylene, benzene, HF, HCI, sulfuric acid mist, methanethiol, odor concentration, styrene, isopropyl alcohol, acetophenone, chlorine, lead and cadmium, nickel and tin and chromium element, volatile organic compounds, non methane hydrocarbons and soot, smoke etc.
Industrial waste gas detection related laws and regulations
* Atmospheric pollutant emission limits
* Atmospheric pollutant emission standard GB 16297－1996
* Boiler air pollutant emission standard（GB13271-2001）
* Emission standard of air pollutants for industrial furnaces GB 9078-1996