- —— Water and water environment testing
- —— Atmosphere and exhaust gas testing
- —— Soil testing
- —— Indoor air acceptance testing
- —— Noise testing
- —— Monitoring of environmental impact testing
- —— Oil station, oil and gas testing
- —— Oil smoke testing
- —— All kinds of systems and customers testing
- —— Clean production, environmental inspection testing
- —— Safety testing of food agricultural products
Safety testing of food agricultural products
Safety testing of food agricultural products:
Food safety testing is based on national indicators to detect harmful substances in food and agricultural products, mainly the detection of some toxic indicators, such as heavy metals, aflatoxins and so on.
It is mainly to detect the food and agricultural product samples provided by the customers.
Aquatic products: enrofloxacin, cadmium, chromium, TVB-N, malachite green, manganese, lead, copper, norfloxacin, tetracycline, ciprofloxacin hydrochloride acid, mercury, arsenic and other (routine);
Livestock and poultry products: veterinary drug residues, agricultural products, livestock and poultry products and so on (conventional projects);
Farming products: S- of fenvalerate and alpha 666 and gamma delta 666, 666, 0, p '- DDD, chlorothalonil, fenthion, etc. (routine);
Feed and feed additives: ractopamine, ractopamine, diclazuril, nicarbazin, enrofloxacin, bacitracin, clopidol, salbutamol and other (routine);
Additives: elements, toxins, etc. (routine items);
Food: elements, drug residues, pesticide residues and harmful substances, physical and chemical additives, nutrition, etc. (routine).
According to the national standard of the national standard of People's Republic of China, the national standard of food safety.